Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Feet Dirty and Hair Messy

Shanti once said, "At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling." I was scrolling through Pinterest and I saw this photo of this quote. It is truly the realest thing I have ever read in my life. Someone once said "Adrian, you're going to get all dirty and nasty if you do that." My reply to that was, "At the end of the day I will feel better getting my shower if I stink and am dirty from head to toe rather than if I had done nothing and was just taking a shower to smell good." At the end of the day if my feet are dirty, my hair is messy and I need a shower, that is the best feeling shower you'll ever have. I believe in my heart that if you don't get your feet dirty and you're hair messy once in awhile then you're not living at all. In order to truly live you have to have evidence that you have lived. I saw a thing on facebook that said something about being born a blank slate and over time getting your evidence of living like your stretch marks, scars, birthmarks, freckles and other signs of living you may have. Don't think of these things as anything other than evidence that you've lived a good and eventful life It's just like the dirty feet thing. Dirty feet and messy hair are just another sign. Well, that's all I really wanted to write about. I just saw this and I had to share it along.


What do you think? Is Shanti right? Should your feet be dirty and hair messy at the end of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment