Saturday, June 27, 2015

I could use some help, thanks :)

Photo Credit: Susan Branch
When most girls turn eighteen, their mothers and grandmothers usually pass something on to them. Well, I didn't get anything when I turned eighteen. Now that I am nineteen I am wishing I had something passed down to me like a recipe book filled with the best of my family's recipes. So now that I am being faced with cooking for a hungry farmer and his family and my family in the future I need some good recipes and I have none! I am having to look through Martha Stewart cookbooks and also write down every recipe that looks decent.

So, I guess my question is, Dear Readers, will you help me? Write your family recipes in the comments and I will throw them into my recipe book and try them all! :) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment