Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Bella & the pumpkin's photo shoot

Today I took a trip to the Dollar General Market. When I go there, I come back with quite a bit of stuff. I can't control myself. Today, I bought a few Fall decorations. A dish towel and rags, a pumpkin latte candle and my favorite, a small pumpkin. My pumpkin latte candle is burning as I type. Bella, my maltipoo, is trying to get to my pumpkin and I'm still trying to decide whether I should put my dish towel and rags in my hope chest or display them now. Gosh, this is so exciting! When I got to the house I had Bella's favorite dog food and my pumpkin on the island. I took her dog food and placed it in her dish and then I stood there looking at my pumpkin, thinking about where I could place it around the house. Then I heard a small whine from beside me, Bella wanted the pumpkin. Now that I think about it, I don't think she's ever seen a pumpkin. Last Fall was so busy that I didn't have time to go buy one. So, we had a short photo shoot with my Bella and the pumpkin. Here's a few of the photos, enjoy!



When I walked past her to the fireplace, she was so excited to see something new coming into the house. 

Of course, she wanted to spend some time chewing the stem..

and when I would get her turned around she would turn back around and try to see the pumpkin.

then I finally got a decent picture and the look she's giving me is just so unhappy. haha!

And back to the chewing...

the checking it out..

checking the camera out...

and the licking.. are pumpkin stems seriously that tasty?


No comments:

Post a Comment