Wednesday, October 7, 2015

How to get grease stains out of clothes


I don't know if anyone else has this problem but when I go anywhere with The Farmer, especially on the peanut picker I get grease somewhere on my body. Last time, I didn't even touch but probably two things and my hands, shirt and face were covered in grease. It was so icky and gooey. and messy, oh my goodness, it was a mess! Anyway, my shirt and his pants were covered in it. So, I had to find a way to get the grease out. Well, i found an inexpensive way to get grease out of our clothes. How?



Dawn.

That's right, the blue dish detergent.
Before putting it in the wash take some dawn and put on the areas with grease. Rub it in and get it all over the grease. Let it sit 15 minutes. Then throw it in the wash.

I haven't tried this but when I do, I will tell you how it worked for me. If you try it, tell me how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment