Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Great Pumpkin Contest


We all love a little competition right? 
Well this October let's start a new tradition. 
I rarely have time to spend just doing fun holiday stuff and lately I've been wanting to do something holiday-ish. Kind of like when I was little. I'm trying to make as many memories as I possibly can. 
I am proposing a challenge, it's called 'The Great Pumpkin Contest'. Keep reading for the rules and guidelines, oh and the prizes! 


Here's the rules and guidelines for the contest:

This contest is to get your family together and enjoy doing something festive together. So, what better way than to decorate or carve a pumpkin? 
It's fun, a little messy and will be fun to look at during the night. 

Rules:
  1. You must decorate or carve a pumpkin. You can paint it, carve it, glitter it, bedazzle it, whatever you want to do! 
  2. You must take a photo with your family and the pumpkin. If you don't have an actual child, do what I did and take a photo with your dog while carving the pumpkin. Bella loved checking out and smelling the pumpkin. 
  3. Upload the photo in the comments, send it to me, whatever you want. 
  4. Okay, I know you're all wanting to know what the prize is and this is the part where many of you will say, "Nah, nevermind.I don't have time for that." and go back to scrolling through your newsfeed. The prize is not only that I will put your photo in an official October Pumpkin Contest at the end of the month but the other part of the prize is that you have a new memory with your family or friends and a photo to prove it. As long as you're having fun then you're doing good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment