Sunday, November 1, 2015

Is your problem bigger than God?

Photo Credits: Missional Women


Is your problem bigger than God?

This question has went through my mind plenty of times this week. I've felt discouraged, angry, frustrated, upset, and just flat out depressed at some points this week. But I saw this photo and it got me to thinking. Is my problem bigger than God?

It really helps for me to ask myself this every-time that something happens that is out of my control.

It reminds me that God can do anything.
Last night, I read something on Facebook that really made me angry and at the same time I wanted to just shout this at the man who said something so ignorant that I am seriously writing about it here.
There was a post on Facebook about an accident. A girl had been driving down the road and a deer was hit in the other lane. It flew in front of her car and straight through to the back. She had told her parents that it felt almost like the deer had flown through her but didn't hurt her. The entire front windshield had busted out except for in front of the driver. You can't tell me that God didn't have anything to do with that.

Anyway, I started looking at the comments because i'm just so nosy and I saw a guy saying how God had nothing to do with that, it was just luck and nothing else. He continued to say that if there was a God then why is there sicknesses like cancer? Why do the good die young? Why does the innocent get the most hardships? If God is real then why do Christians get killed?

When I was younger, I asked my mom that one day and basically my answer was something along the lines of, "God has a purpose for all of us in this world. He has a mission for us to complete. Once that mission is completed he takes us home."
Everytime someone passes away before their time I just think, "They completed their mission." Sometimes they have to pass away in order to complete their mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment