Sunday, November 1, 2015

Things to do in November

Photo Credits: Cleverly Inspired
Last night I started to write a post for all of my readers, I was about to finish it when the Farmer got here. We went to the store and bought dinner, when we got back we started on dinner. All of a sudden I had this sharp pain in my stomach, I ran to the bathroom. Fast forward about thirty minutes of getting sick... The Farmer was a sport about it though. He finished cooking the meat then came to take care of me. My two sweeties sat there taking care of me, Bella laid on my side while the Farmer sat by the bed. Needless to say, It was a rough night. I say it was a bad stomach virus. I woke up this morning with a woozy tummy. Not the way I wanted to start the day, so here I am on the couch with some ginger ale and extreme nausea. But at least I have some time to myself, I guess. Anyway, today is November 1st which means I can start planning Christmas. Yes, I am "THAT" person. As I was in bed trying to get rid of nausea and a tummy ache this morning I found a list of things to do during November on Pinterest.



November is a time to be thankful but for people like me, it's a time to plan. Christmas is my favorite time of year, I will plan Christmas for months (in secret of course). So here is a list for those of you like me, that want to be prepared for the holidays that are coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment