Sunday, November 1, 2015

What are you thankful for?

Someone asked me, "Adrian, what are you most thankful for this year?" 

I sat there a moment thinking of all the things I have to be thankful for, then I figured it out. 
I don't have one thing, I have many!
So, what are those things?

I am thankful for:

1.) God. I don't mean to preach, but God is first on my list. Why? Because he's sent me more blessings this year that I could ever imagine. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have the other things on this list. He has looked out for me so much this year. He has provided for me when I felt like I wouldn't be able to make it. He's even led me through the toughest of times that I've had this year. 

2.) A good family. I am so thankful for such an amazing family. From my parents, my sister all the way to the Farmer (can't forget my little Bell). They're all amazing. Every single one of them. They help me through the tough times, make sure I don't go crazy and of course they love me no matter what we all go through. 

3.) Good friends. I consider my friends family since they've been around long enough, they've been with me through so much too. They keep me out of trouble and encourage me when I am down or upset. They hold me when I cry and make me laugh when I don't feel like even smiling. My girls are so amazing. 

Those are just a few of the things I am thankful for.  What're you thankful for? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment