Saturday, January 16, 2016

Homemade Alfredo Sauce

Photo Credit: Aspiring Homemaker
Somehow I managed to wake up super early today, but I don't feel like doing anything much so I am typing from bed today. I decided that while I'm just relaxing in bed might as well read something, so I traveled on over to my favorite blog, Aspiring Homemaker. Her photos are what keeps me so interested. Anyway while I was reading I found a recipe for homemade Alfredo Sauce. It's simple and looks easy. I'm not sure how much it makes but whenever I try it I will let you know. Also, if you try it let me know how it is in the comments!





In a sauce pan, heat 1 TBsp butter & 2 Tbsp Olive Oil until hot..then add 3 TBsp flour (mix it in well). Turn off heat and let sit for 1 minute. Add 1.5 cups milk, stir and bring to a boil. Add 1 (heaped) cup of Parmesan cheese & 3 minced garlic cloves. Return to a boil, then add 2/3 cup milk and 1/2 tsp sea salt. Serve over pasta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment