Monday, March 28, 2016

WARNING: Mountain photos are coming in your near future.

The laundry is washing, the house is halfway clean, and my clothes are still not packed for the weekend.  I am leaving Georgia for a few days to head North to my family's mountain house.  My sister and I have already been talking about hiking through the woods. I am so excited! Be prepared to be bombarded with photos of mountains, waterfalls, and vintage items next week. Also, next week is my real estate final. I am so nervous about it that my face has broken out for the first time in so long! But anyway, back to talking about my trip!

The county that we will be in is nicknamed "Land of the Waterfalls", there are waterfalls everywhere, there's a certain waterfall that I like to go to during the Summers. You can walk down stairs to the waterfall, get in the water and swim straight up under the falls! It's so beautiful! It's called The Looking Glass Falls. There's a town down the road from the house. It has this adorable little vintage soda shop style diner. I have been craving a root beer float from there and now that the trip is getting closer, my cravings are hitting the ceiling!

Anyway, I just thought I should warn you about some random photos coming in your near future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment