Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Lady of the Farm: Seaglass Soap

 

So on my days off last week I was kind of clueless as to what I should do, I mean what's a girl to do with three days off? Make soap of course! I began making "Lady of the Farm Seaglass Inspired Soap", the soap is made to look like seaglass, what is seaglass? "Naturally produced sea glass ("genuine sea glass") originates as pieces of glass from broken bottles, broken tableware, or even shipwrecks, which are rolled and tumbled in the ocean for years until all of their edges are rounded off, and the slickness of the glass has been worn to a frosted appearance."
So how much will it be and how can you buy it? 


I'll be selling the seaglass soap for $6 a bag. The bags will contain about the same weight of soap and different colors. From the light crystal blue, light green all the way to the clear and amber. I love this soap and it smells amazing!  I will be getting the labels on it soon but if you'd like to go ahead and buy some, I'll make up a small temporary label/ tag and go ahead and sell it to you. Just message me on Lady of the Farm on Facebook or e-mail me at adrianroseowen1@gmail.com.
Seaglass on the Beach
Photo Credit: Newsnish



No comments:

Post a Comment