Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Ag Expo

With Hurricane Matthew coming through, we've been swamped at work for about a week now. Coming up next week is the Sunbelt Ag Expo. Everyone in the ag world will be there! Even, The Pink Tractor... My favorite women in agriculture blog. And guess who managed to get the 18th off of work? That's right! This girl! I have already told my farmer that he is occupado that day because he will be taking me this year! 

I am so excited about this that I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve... On the first day of the expo... my true love gave to me... A pink tractor shirt and a ticket to get inside.

This is a big event y'all. People travel from all over the United States to the little old town of Moultrie, Ga. just to walk around and look at all the Ag related stuff. I haven't been since I was about two so I am extremely excited. I told my boss, "How can I call myself a farm wife when I've never been to the expo?!" 

The Agriculture is calling, and I must go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment