Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Rising with the Sun

The Guest Bedroom at the Farmhouse
If you go to the right places when you go down South, you can find some of the most nostalgic moments. Like this one.

I was in the farmhouse waiting on the farmer to get home. I decided to go into our future guest bedroom. I sat on a the rug in the middle of the room and looked out the window for the farmer's truck. That's when I saw this view.

There's something about lace curtains with a sunset or sunrise in the background that makes me feel like I've stepped back in time. It's one of those feelings that makes you just want to put a bed in the room and go to bed and wake up with the sun.

Once the farmer and I finally get some moving done I have big plans for that room. I'm going to move my full size bed into that room and use it as a guest bedroom and also my own little office/study so I can focus on "Lady of the Farm". I've been neglecting you so bad lately but I've been busy at work. By time I get off my inspiration and motivation is close to gone. I don't want to write because I feel that I have to, I want to write because I feel inspired to.

No comments:

Post a Comment