Monday, January 30, 2017

DIY Chocolate Milk Mix

Photo Creds: Yummy Tummy 
DIY Chocolate Milk Mix


Are you a chocolate milk lover? Milk goes fast at our house, chocolate milk goes even faster so with my scratch cooking obsession, I decided to try making my own Nesquik chocolate milk.


It is chocolatier (If that is even a word?!) than regular chocolate milk and it takes less of the powder than most powder mixes.





print recipe

DIY Chocolate Milk Mix
I began craving chocolate milk one night, but no chocolate milk mix was to be found in the house! But then I remembered that I know how to make it homemade! I love making this mix!
Ingredients
  • 1/3 Cup Cocoa Powder
  • 2/3 Cup Sugar
  • Pinch of Salt
Instructions
Mix all the ingredients together and store in the jar. When you’re ready for your chocolate milk, add one tablespoon to your milk, mix it well and if there’s any chocolate that doesn’t dissolve and floats to the top just scoop it out and then drink up! It’s also good in warm milk and also coffee (that is, if you’re like me and you like chocolatey coffee.)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment