Sunday, January 29, 2017

MY FAVORITE BOOK IS ON AMAZON!

I am just so excited y'all! I found my favorite book on amazon! This post will be a short and sweet one mainly because I just wanted to give y'all a link to it so if y'all want to buy it, you can now! :) 
Did I mention it's cheaper than what I paid for it? You Lucky Ducklings you! 



This book gives you every single informative thing you need to know about farm life. Including but not limited to: 
  • The Layers of Soil 
  • Mineral Nutrients
  • Crop Rotation 
  • Predicting Weather by Clouds
  • Barn Styles
  • Animal Housing 
  • Timber Construction 
  • Barn Birds 
  • Tractors
  • How to Plow a Field
  • Inside a Combine 
  • Average Frost Dates
  • How to can Tomatoes
  • Apple, Squash, Pepper, etc. Varieties
  • Good and Bad Bugs 
  • Building a Bean Teepee
  • How to grow Tomatoes
  • Planting an Orchard
  • Animal Terms 
  • Parts of a Rooster
  • Chicken, Turkey, Duck, Goose, Pig, Goat, Rabbit, Cow etc. Breeds
  • How to milk a cow
  • Hoof Trimming 
  • Parts of a goat 
  • Anatomy of a beehive 
  • Wine Making 
  • Edible Flowers
  • Breadmaking
  • Dairy Terms
  • How to make Cheese
  • Prime cuts of Beef
  • Dry Curing
  • Freezing Meat 
  • Pressure Canning
  • Root Cellaring 
  • Making Maple Syrup 
  • Spinning Yarn 
  • Natural Dyes
  • How to make a flower press
  • How to make a cornhusk doll
  • Making Rag Rugs
  • Making Candles
  • Quilt Patterns 
... and MORE! 

Like I said everything you would ever need to know is in this book, it's illustrated beautifully and I think the illustrations are what actually drew me to it in the first place. The print in the book is handwritten and a few things are modeled after her handwriting. I just love this book! You can get it through Amazon by clicking the link above and buying it through the link. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment