Sunday, February 26, 2017

Be Salty for the Lord!

A peek into my journaling bible. 
As I said in my last post, " Trusting God with all your Heart" I got out my bible journal to help walk me through the verse I was breaking down. As I was flipping through it I found one of my old journal entries about "Being Salty". Some of you are probably curious as to why I'm sounding like a beach bum. Well read Matthew 5:13. It says, 
"You are the salt of the Earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet."
What is salt without saltiness?

Nothing.

Let that sink in for a minute. Salt is nothing without saltiness. What are Christians without Godliness? I'll let you answer that one for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment