Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Writing My Heart Out

Writing My Heart Out


It’s planting season and I had today off, so how did I spend it? Up on that tractor in the buddy seat of course! My husband and I rode up and down the rows all morning and we (I) talked the entire time.

I brought my laptop along to read my old stories and books that I began but never finished. I read through all of my old stories, all of my blog post ideas, all of the books that I began but never finished and by the end of all the stories I had for him he just looked over at me and said, “You have to finish all of these.” Honestly, seeing how he laughed at some of my stories and how hooked he was with all of them makes me want to finish all these stories.

There are so many times that I want to give you excerpts from my stories or tell stories that are already in my books but then what would you read when I published my books in a million gazillion years?

No comments:

Post a Comment