Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday on the Farm








Sunday on the Farm 

I've fallen behind showing y'all my photos from around the farm so now I have to catch up. 

These are some photos from one of my "Sundays around the Farm". I lost my camera about a week ago and I looked all over our house, all over the yard, and even in the coop thinking it may have fallen out of my pocket when I was working with the chickens. 

Then today I was sitting on the couch and I got this feeling to push back the couch. So I put my feet on the coffee table and push back the couch and there it sits. My pretty little Canon Powershot sitting right there. 

So here are a few photos that I never got the chance to post.

I took a walk around the farm one Sunday afternoon, the farm is so beautiful at sunset. Ponds, pathways, and sunsets are the perfect combination. 
 

On my walk, I got to see this lovely one. She was so curious about me. 



Earlier that day it had begun to rain, and after the rain passed the sun peeked through the clouds and shone down on the field in front of our little homestead. It looked almost like a little sliver of Heaven was coming down to the field. 


After the sun came back out, there was almost like a misty fog lingering in the air. It was beautiful to look out on. 


Of course, my farmer brings home whatever veggies he can find me! 


and I turn them into something new! Like my famous dill pickles! 


and tomatoes, well let's not even get started on how good my tomato pie is! Every time my husband brings me something, I do whatever I can to use every bit of it! 


So that's how Sundays on the Farm go! 😉 ENJOY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment